Friday 14 August 2009

Julia Ormond Is Stepping Out of Her Rut

Here's an article called "Julia Ormond Is Stepping Out of Her Rut" which mainly focuses on Surveillance.

It’s been really tricky to get cast in a modern American role. I’m just not thought of that way. I loved the script and thought, in Jen’s hands in particular, it was something that I was really interested in doing, and so I kind of begged her for the role. I think because the film provokes discussion for its use of violence and in particular the cocktail of humor and violence together, Jen said, "Can you afford to do this movie?" And I said, "As an actor I actually feel I can’t afford not to do this movie."
You can read the whole thing at
http://www.wowowow.com/entertainment/julia-ormond-stepping-out-her-rut-358422

No comments:

Post a Comment